According to the latest health studies it is advisable to consume 1 beer daily!
Here are 10 reasons why you should drink one glass of beer every day!
- Beer is good for the brain – Researchers have found out that one beer a day reduces the risk of Alzheimer and dementia. In addition, it protects the brain from the negative effects of aluminum in the body.
- Beer cleanses the kidneys – regular beer consumption reduces the risk of kidney stones by 40%. And that’s because it contains substances that stimulate the kidneys to “work” optimally.
- Beer strengthens your heart – Believe it or not, researchers have found that beer lowers the risk of heart disease by 20-40%. In addition, beer cleans blood vessels and stimulates fibrinogen.
- Beer strengthens the bones – rich in silicon, beer is a real “balsam” for the bones. It strengthens and increases the mineral density. Caution: Surpluses have exactly the opposite effect!
- Beer protects us from cancer – with a high level of antioxidants, beer is the main enemy of prostate cancer. In addition, it contains xantohumol, which combats all types of cancer.
Beer protects us from diabetes – the beer composition triggers a chain reaction in our body that increases sensitivity in insulin production. Moderate consumption is recommended!
- Beer protects us from cerebral attacks – beer is the joy of the arteries. In blockages in the circulatory system, in the irrigation of the brain and also in ischemic episodes it helps us and our health.
- Beer contains multivitamins – it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. Beer is rich in vitamins B, B6 and B3. In addition, it also contains choline, pantothenic acid, flavonoids and vitamin C.
- Beer cleanses the skin – beer vitamins not only solve acne, but also wrinkles. It has also been discovered that beer stimulates hair growth when applied directly to the scalp.
- Beer is rich in fiber – our body needs fiber. Beer contains both fibers and sugars that stimulate and regulate the digestive system. It also strengthens the immune system.